Poison Ivy/Oak Spray is an effective and safe itch relief spray, specially formulated with 95+% naturally derived ingredients to help dry weeping and oozing from poison ivy, oak or sumac. Poison Ivy/Oak Spray is formulated with kaolin and zinc oxide to effectively protect and relieve minor skin itching and irritation. Also enriched with moisturizing aloe, shea butter and natural oils to soothe and nourish.
For best results on poison ivy affected skin, use All Terrain's Poison Ivy/Oak Bar, Cream and Spray as a regimen. First, to clean, calm and soothe, lather on the Poison Ivy/Oak Soap, let it sit for 1-2 minutes, rinse and pat dry (don’t rub). Then, apply the Poison Ivy/Oak Spray or Cream to protect and relieve itching/irritation. Use the Poison Ivy/Oak Spray as a convenient, travel-sized option.
- Helps dry the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak & sumac
- Helps keep it from spreading
- 50-person test showed non-irritating, so good for sensitive skin
- Convenient, travel-size
*Made with at least 95% naturally derived ingredients, including water. Safe when used as directed.
Proud member of 1% for the Planet: we donate 1% of annual sales to organizations dedicated to encouraging children and their families to get outside and stay active.
Active Ingredients: Kaolin 4.0%. Zinc Oxide 1.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin Powder, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Aqua (Water), Avena Sativa (Colloidal Oatmeal) Kernel Flour†, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calcium Gluconate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil†, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Squalane, Stearyl Alcohol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch†. †Organic Ingredient
Directions: Shake well and apply as needed.
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions worsens, symptoms lasts more than 7 days or clear up and return within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call Poison Control Center right away.