Poison Ivy/Oak Cream is an effective and safe itch relief cream, specially formulated with 95+% naturally derived ingredients to help dry weeping and oozing from poison ivy, oak or sumac. Poison Ivy/Oak Cream is formulated with kaolin and zinc oxide to effectively protect and relieve minor skin itching and irritation. Also enriched with moisturizing aloe, shea butter and natural oils to soothe and nourish. Travel-size Poison Ivy/Oak Cream is easy-to-apply, non-greasy and smooth.
For best results on poison ivy affected skin, use All Terrain's Poison Ivy/Oak Bar, Cream and Spray as a regimen. First, to clean, calm and soothe, lather on the Poison Ivy/Oak Soap, let it sit for 1-2 minutes, rinse and pat dry (don’t rub). Then, apply the Poison Ivy/Oak Cream and Spray to protect and relieve itching/irritation. Travel-size Poison Ivy/Oak Cream is easy-to-apply, non-greasy and smooth.
- Helps dry the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak, and helps keep it from spreading & sumac
- Made with 95+% naturally derived ingredients
- 50-person test showed non-irritating, so good for sensitive skin
- Travel-size, easy-to-apply, non-greasy and smooth
*Made with at least 95% naturally derived ingredients, including water. Safe when used as directed.
Proud member of 1% for the Planet: we donate 1% of annual sales to organizations dedicated to encouraging children and their families to get outside and stay active.
Active Ingredients Kaolin 4.0%. Zinc Oxide 1.0%
Inactive Ingredients Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Aqua (Water), Avena Sativa (Colloidal Oatmeal) Kernel Flour† Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calcium Gluconate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil†, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Squalane, Stearyl Alcohol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch†. †Organic Ingredient
Directions: Apply as needed.
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions worsens, symptoms lasts more than 7 days or clear up and return within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call Poison Control Center right away.