All Terrain's Antibiotic Gel is a first-aid antibiotic gel that is made with 95+% naturally derived ingredients to effectively help prevent infection from minor cuts, scrapes & burns. Soothing allantoin formula helps prevent and temporarily relieve chafed, chapped & cracked skin. Antibiotic Gel's needle nose tip is convenient and easy to use. All Terrain® Antibiotic Gel is made with allantoin, without petrolatum, and is one of the “must haves” in your first aid kit.
- First aid antibiotic gel & skin protectant that is made with 95+% naturally derived ingredients
- Helps prevent infection from minor cuts, scrapes & burns
- Needle nose tip is convenient and easy to use
- Made with allantoin and without petrolatum
- Cruelty-free, travel-size
*Made with at least 95% naturally derived ingredients, including water. Safe when used as directed.
Proud member of 1% for the Planet: we donate 1% of annual sales to organizations dedicated to encouraging children and their families to get outside and stay active.
Active Ingredient: Bacitracin Zinc 500 Units.
Inactive Ingredients: Pomegranate Sterols, Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Allantoin
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
For external use only.
Do not use in the eyes, over large areas of body , if you are allergic to any of ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites and serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you need to use longer than 1 week, condition persists or gets worse, rash or other reaction develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information :
Store at 20-25C (68-77F)
• What type of vegetable(s) used to create the Olus Oil in the Antibiotic Gel?
Coconut is being used to create the Olus Oil.