All Terrain’s Fabric Bandages offer flexible and breathable protection, made without latex* and are 100% sterile. Non-stick pad does not stick to your wounds to cause you a painful experience, and 4-sided seal helps keep dirt and contaminants out. Cruelty-free Fabric Bandages uses soft, flexible fabric that easily contours to your body. Fabric Bandages come in assorted sizes to cover small, medium and large wounds properly while being gentle on sensitive skin.
A box of Fabric Bandages contain 30ct assorted sizes: 3 sizes; 5 large size (3 in. x 1in.), 10 medium size (3 in. x ¾ in), 15 small size (2 ¼ in. x 5/8 in.). The bandages are portable to carry in your purse, backpack and your kid’s schoolbag, etc.
- Offers flexible and breathable protection
- Made without latex* and 100% sterile
- Non-stick pad doesn't stick to wounds
- Flexible fabric that easily contours to your body
- 4-sided seal helps keep dirt and contaminants out
- A box contains 30count, assorted size bandages
*Not made with natural rubber latex or synthetic derivatives.
Directions: Apply bandage to clean, dry skin. Change the dressing daily when wet or more often if needed. Single use.
Warning: For medical emergencies, seek professional help.
Not made with natural rubber latex or synthetic derivatives.
Sterile unless wrapper is opened or damaged.
• Are your bandages recyclable?
We love our planet and use recyclable materials for our bandages’ and other products to help leave a better planet for our kids.
• Are your bandages gluten-free?
Yes, All Terrain® bandages are gluten-free.
• What is the material on the adhesive part of the bandages?
The adhesive is an acrylic adhesive formulated specifically for skin contact.
• Are your bandages vegan?
All Terrain® bandages do not contain animal derived ingredients; however we cannot guarantee that there wasn’t any cross-contamination at the manufacturing facility.