All Terrain’s Sheer Bandages offer flexible + absorbent protection. Sheer Bandages are made without latex* and 100% sterile. Non-stick pad does not stick to your wound to cause you a painful experience, and 4 sided seal helps to keep dirt and contaminants out. Cruelty-free Sheer Bandages use soft, flexible plastic that easily contours to your body. The bandages blends with your skin, so less visible; they are portable and convenient to carry in your purse, backpack and kid’s schoolbag, etc.
- Offers flexible + absorbent protection,
- Made without latex* and 100% sterile
- Non-stick pad does not stick to wounds
- Soft, flexible plastic that easily contours to your body.
- 4-sided seal helps keep dirt and contaminants out
- A box contains 40 count, all in one size
*Not made with natural rubber latex or synthetic derivatives.
Directions: Apply bandage to clean, dry skin. Change the dressing daily when wet or more often if needed. Single use.
Warning: For medical emergencies, seek professional help.
Not made with natural rubber latex or synthetic derivatives.
Sterile unless wrapper is opened or damaged.
• Are your bandages recyclable?
We love our planet and use recyclable materials for our bandages’ and other products to help leave a better planet for our kids.
• Are your bandages gluten-free?
Yes, All Terrain® bandages are gluten-free.
• What is the material on the adhesive part of the bandages?
The adhesive is an acrylic adhesive formulated specifically for skin contact.
• Are your bandages vegan?
All Terrain® bandages do not contain animal derived ingredients; however we cannot guarantee that there wasn’t any cross-contamination at the manufacturing facility.