Recovery Rub™ Soothing Massage Cream with 5% menthol helps relax and relieve tension, minor aches, pain of muscles and joints due to arthritis, simple backaches, sprains, strains and bruises.
Recovery Rub™ Soothing Massage Cream can also be used before workout to help loosen up tightness. Recovery Rub is a unique formula which uses arnica extract, cinnamon oil, shea butter, and almond oil to complement the menthol. Travel-size Recovery Rub has a mild, pleasant smell compared to similar products, which allows confident use anywhere, anytime.
- Temporarily relieves sore muscle, joint and arthritis pains
- Soothes and relieves simple backaches, sprains, strains and bruises
- Formulated with mild scent for confident use anywhere, anytime
- Contains nourishing ingredients, such as arnica extract, cinnamon oil, shea butter, and almond oil
- Travel-size, no parabens or dimethicone
Active ingredients Menthol 5%
Other Ingredients: Aqua (water), Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Squalane, Gluconolactone & Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid.
- adults and children 12 years or over: apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times a day. Massage until thoroughly absorbed into the skin
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
For external use only.
When using this product do not apply to wounds or damaged skin, do not bandage tightly, do not use in or near the eyes or mucus membranes; if product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water, do not use with electric heating pads.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or occur again within a few days a rash or irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Is the Squalene used in Recovery Rub derived from shark or vegetable?
The Squalane is derived from vegetable (olive), not from shark. All Terrain® products don’t contain animal derived ingredients, are cruelty-free.